View Single Post
Old 2012-04-25, 6:20am
da General

That was the official announcement and here is my plead to all of you!

I hope you will all consider participating in this wonderful opportunity to showcase your work and support the ISGB at the same time. I am doing my part in volunteering my time and graphic design skills to put together for the organization I believe in. I hope you will join me in contributing a half page or a full page showcase!

Here is a sample two-page spread showcase I did using the images from the current Arizona Society of Glass Beadmakers postcard (we will have new images for all the participating members in Journey). Thank you for letting me use your beautiful work as an example, ASGB!

For individual participants, we offer half page and full page showcases - click on the link to check out the sample pages!

http://www.isgb.org/info/uploads/Journey2012/Samples/

Name:  ASGB_forum.jpg
Views: 1460
Size:  34.4 KB

If you have any questions, pm me here on LE, email me at journey @ isgb . org (take out the spaces) or post in this thread!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|