Turn on valve on regulator, set to 5.

torch

turn off oxy and propane at torch.
turn off concentrator.
bleed oxy line.

undo t-bar valve on regulator.
Turn closed propane tank.

bleed propane at torch.

Have I screwed up my regulator somehow????

It starts breathing immediately now, never stops, and I have to keep my flame WAY small to keep the fluctuation in some semblence of control.

DAMMIT! I need this thing to work right now as I'm trying to get inventory up for my first public sale ever.

What can I do myself here?
Undo and reattach regulator? Is there something I can look for when it's off that will let me know it needs fixing?

How the hell can I replace it quickly if I have to?

My arm is screwed up from this, the flame is so low, it doesnt heat enough glass to be able to apply it without tension, and my left elbow aches now from fighting the tension backwards on the mandrel.

*sob*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.