View Single Post
Old 2005-10-12, 7:54am
Resident Luny

Wow. Ok. I will definitely set it up to 10 or higher and continue my fiddling. Thanks, Moth, for the specifics on what numbers you run at.
and Mike, thanks for your extensive info. Mine was $75 or so from Arrow Springs, but when/if this one dies, I know where to go next time to get a quality piece.

I think I picked the "5" number from earlier threads on WC, I don't remember anymore. It's nice to know that the Nortel doesn't care what the pressure coming in is, comparitively, allowing me way more futzing room.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.