Thread: Apple Core Bead
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-20, 5:21pm
Oooooh Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaci View Post
I just think we should be able to talk freely about all things glass.
I remember the days when beadmakers shared freely. That's how most of us learned.

I wrote a book on wireworking techniques for beadmakers. In it, I made no claims on owning the techniques. I just put the techniques in a concise manner to make it easy for beginners. While writing the book, I fully knew that there were lots of books out there and quite a bit of info on the net on the subject. But, even though I wrote the book and spent money to have it published, I willingly share info when asked, and still the book sells well. So, lets get back to our sharing ways. People that want concise instructions and pictures to go with it, will buy the tutorials. But a lot of us just like to share techniques, especially techniques that we don't own.

Okay, I'M done rambling. let's share.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.