View Single Post
Old 2013-08-18, 8:22pm

You did a good job, Debbie. To me they are a little over exposed (I like to lean towards the lower middle rather than the upper middle of the exposure graph like you have them) and a little light on the front would help, but from what I would do verses what you have done would not make a very large improvement in appearance. You will get a lot of rave reviews from those that don't look at everything with photography eyes. It's the curse of a photographer that we can't look at a picture as just a picture.

If you can't put the light in front, put it above or below a bit. All you are trying to do is skim a little more light across the front. I've even used a large flashlight before with a Kleenex in front of it or a small flash (I have several they use to give away as gifts) with a coffee filter (white unused) or handkerchief over the front to diffuse the light a bit. There are ways, but for what you want, maybe not worth the trouble.

Nice job.

Mike