View Single Post
Old 2010-01-22, 7:34pm

Default Experiences with Intuit, Coffe cup and other web design software?

I am researching web design sites and software. Does anyone have any comments on Intuit? I have seen some not so stellar reviews on amazon, but I am currently playing around with the trial version.

I am looking to create my own website and I have used Frontpage in the past. I am looking to upgrade and I need something fairly easy to use and quick to design as I am limited on funds and time. I already have a domain and have paid for hosting with yahoo--just no website yet. Also I am looking to create and info/portfolio style site, so I do not need a shopping cart at this time. I am open to suggestions on any website design software (I would like to find something with a variety of customizable templates).

I have also downloaded trials and have experimented with coffecup, MS Expressions, dreamweaver, and sitespinner. Any input would be helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.