View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 11:03am

I've played around with several website builders and did not like the outcome. There are a couple other considerations.

Get a web editor, even a free one like HTML-Kit, (I use Coffee Cup HTML Editor) and Start from scratch, using templates that are available for free. If you plan on a long web presence, this will pay off over the long haul. My main site contains about 260 pages and it costs me under $60 a year, and my domain name is renewed for free.

Another consideration is a Wordpress Blog as a web site. They are easy to build, free templates galore, many features and a short learning curve. My second site is a Blog as a Web Site. I use 'Pages' to create static pages, like my shopping cart tutorial, and categories to drill down to specific topics. Google looks at each post as a unique web page, so with good SEO management, you can get ranking quickly.

Steve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.