View Single Post
Old 2015-03-22, 4:59am
DaveK

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb tarry View Post
That is to bad Ka you could try and peel some of that off.
When putting two lens together your right in getting both ripping hot, another thing to keep an eye on is once they are touching keep that flame on the join and don't force the last bit (the outside edges) together you allow the heat from the flame to move the last bit together. This helped me but you will still get some bits of distortion. Hope this makes sense?
Yes, and thanks Deb. This was so hot it was starting to bend. More or less two distinct globs. At that point i was just using gravity to make the two halves slump into more of a ball shape rather than push it all the way together.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can call me Dave 🎨