View Single Post
Old 2017-06-02, 12:13am

Why should a person who steals from others in their community showing no DECENCY or RESPECT for the fact that the same artists they steal from are also trying to make a living, and are also human beings I might add , be treated with decency when they show none for others?

We're all in this together! If it were once, a private message questioning what they were doing would be sent and was. Second time! Hum . . . . .third time? You're losing respect, fourth time! You're rubbing it in our faces and asking us to bring it on. You didn't even have the decency to remove the tutorial you so batently and poorly copied! You ran and hid and kept selling it. Sorry, all rights to be treated with decency and like a human being just went out the window.

No matter how much you try and justify to yourself it's okay, or feel sorry for yourself or get boosted up by your groupies that you're right everyone else is wrong, it will never take away from the truth which you know inside, that what you're doing is morally wrong. Even if you're not the first to do it, it doesn't make it right! It doesn't make it okay.

You can run hide from me or others but you can't run from youself.
When majority of lampworkers know right away who I'm referring to, does that not tell you something! When majority question and agree that the morality ( who gives a f*ck about the Supreme Court ruling) of what you are doing is wrong does that not say something to you inside as a person? If not then you have serious issues and need help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.