View Single Post
Old 2007-01-22, 10:18am
ManBearPig

One thing I'll add to this discussion...

I don't change the prices when I use more expensive glass. For me, most of my work is about 90% clear anyways, so a little difference in glass isn't a big deal considering how little of the glass is used. I find that it's easier to just go by size. I have a certain size that is one price, a certain size that is another price, etc. I do, however, add a little to the price if it uses dichroic or opals.

I know this doesn't work for everyone, but for me, it has made things a lot simpler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.