View Single Post
Old 2013-09-15, 11:17am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie09 View Post
If you can send me the original.file with the layers I can (hopefully) take it into Photoshop and fix it for you. But I can't do anything really with the final mpg without the layers.
When I saved it I saved it as a jpg, so that is the final file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jordan View Post
it's still only going to look as good as the video card and monitor of the person viewing it allows.

Mike
I don't think the pictures are the problem. I do all of the editing you suggested. Even the text in the final jpg has the same distortion around it as the logo and tool pictures do.

I considered what you said about the video card and monitor, but here's the thing, I also have an ad on the UK forum. I constructed the two ad the same but the one over their doesn't look 'dirty' even when I view them both on my monitor. Here's the ad http://cgbeads.com/FH_90x720_main.jpg, it's even cleaner looking when viewed on their forum but my ad when view here is dirtier when view on the the forum.

I'm just stumped. Two ads on two forums, constructed the same, I hate to say it but the only variable between the two is the forum.

I give up, it is what it is I guess. Thanks for trying guys.

-D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-