View Single Post
Old 2006-05-05, 4:09pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadfairy
Hi there

I use the Reichenbach Black for Raku-stringers or twisters. And I encase it with Reichenbach clear, so the beads will never crack because of an incompatibility (hope I wrote this right)
The Reichenbach Crystal Clear is not that nice as Lauscha, but I had once a very good batch of it - it was almost totally clear. It is better to use the thicker rods of clear from them, they don't foam so much as the thinner ones.
These ones I made with a little bit of raku-black stringers:
Gorgeous beads, Karin! Now I want to expand my glass collection!
Thanks for sharing the tips and the photo!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator