View Single Post
Old 2006-05-13, 6:19pm
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWatson
Oh, before I forget....great beads, Dawn! I especially LOVE your raku dot tabs!!!

Karlar

Thanks Karla! I just adore those beads! The scrollwork really does make them sparkle! I've made a few like that, that went into a set of mixed beads, but to see a whole set of them together.....WOW!

Would you mind if I asked what clear you use to encase your solid raku with? I tried a few beads encased in Lauscha and ran into compatibility problems.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator