View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 5:31pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

My personal feeling is that we need to learn to make rounds with gravity as a way to hone our skills - but once we know how? Time is precious, and I can make 10 times the number of beads in a session if I use tools than if I insist on doing it old-school. Life is too short to turn my back on useful tools. I use a marble mold for rounds, but I have the Garden Variety Pandora CG beadroller permanently sitting next to my torch - I use the V slot on almost every bead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.