View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 3:08am
StudioMarcy

Lisa, I have my new glass too. I will have a photo later of a very interesting color that surprised me. Chocolate. Has anyone else used it yet? It melted nicely for me. It was a kind of funky color on the rod which didn't look chocolate to me, but more like a brownish lipstick. Then when it was hot on my mandrel, it looked like milk chocolate at best, more like a cafe au lait, and then I was sure surprised when I opened the kiln and found a much lighter version that I love, but don't expect. It's more like a version of coffee with lots of cream, but in a warm tone. I will be ordering more of it. It will make a gorgeous deeper skin tone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy