View Single Post
Old 2007-02-17, 7:11pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IF-Designs View Post
But this is my point, I don't have a problem sending in an unedited image because if I take my time I probably wont have to adjust anything. I usually take my images pretty quick so if I maybe was shaking a lil I need to sharpen or if I didn't adjust my camera for speed / aperture first when taking images and just went automatic I may need to brighten It depends on how much of a hurry I was in.
If- Design, Thats editing. Try as you like to get around it. Thats editing!
Sharpening is editing. Just opening a file to look at it is editing. You can't have it both ways. RETOUCHING is not editing. Editing is not retouching. And no! thats is not the industry. Just people on a power trip. That feel it's important to show how much they know. I'll bet they would never detect a photo that was edited unless they understand what editing means. Every image! Thats the short answer.

If they call for non retouched images. I would be with you all the way. But unedited, thats just ignorant on there part. And you would be willing to put your art in there hands. Not me sorry.
Scott
P.S. both photos were edited. which one are you submitting?

ESTY
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tanner Studios; 2007-02-17 at 7:48pm.