View Single Post
Old 2010-12-01, 11:31pm
Mary Lockwood

I voted for full sized rod because I use that most often, however I use the other two methods as well depending on what I'm making.

For itsy bitsy 6-petal double florals I use hand pulled stringers because the dots are so close together I don't have enough clearance to get a full rod close enough.

I buy white and intense black commercial stringers, but that's it. I too have the original stringer sampler I bought 7 years ago from Frantz. I end up pulling the intense black ones down smaller anyway, but I like them for some reason better than full sized rod.

The reason I buy the white commercial stringers is somehow I convinced myself that they stay more opaque than the full sized rod does. I know---nuts. Can't help it.

~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.