View Single Post
Old 2015-03-03, 9:23am

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnette View Post
Just curious. For that price, why wouldn't you just get your own site? Purchase your domain, get a webhost and set up your own site? You'll have more options and more control for the same or less $$.
Been there done that HUGE PITA. Spent way to much time messing around with it...got mad, paid way to much $ to get someone else to fix it...for it to go wrong 6 months later and google hated it as it wasnt mobile friendly enough. Cause some plug in went bad or some other BS.... I'm not a web designer dont really want to be.

Plus the whole two separate stocks thing is another issue. 1 stock 2 places....with no extra run around on my end sounds pretty good.
Besides 20.00s a month isnt that much, Far less then what I pay etsy each month.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by untamedrose; 2015-03-03 at 9:26am.