View Single Post
Old 2005-11-08, 4:18pm
Anna Duhame

Hulagirl, try making a dot of white and then topping it with a striped cane of opaque white and a darker color (dark amethyst is nice).....then melt it in and poke your tentacle cane into the dot (near the bottom, or to one side)....allow the tentacle cane to trail a bit onto the bead and then melt it all in and encase. This is what I have been doing and it looks pretty good (I hope)....this is what my jellyfish have evolved into. Don't know if it is the right way, but I like how it works for me.

This is how I did these two:

Sorry the picture isn't better...this is a scan...still waiting to develop my GOOD pictures. I was trying to go for a turbulent surf look....the bubbles are a deliberate act, ha ha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by hummingbird3172; 2005-11-08 at 4:34pm.