View Single Post
Old 2005-07-10, 7:09pm
CA Queen Bitch

We just had our propane water heater replaced with an electric one, and after the horror of hubby's Cousin, I am so glad there is no propane wandering around under our house anymore! Their house just exploded and then burned to the ground, and the 12 year old Daughter was blown clear out in the front yard. They couldn't even find her for quite awhile!! Everyone else was sleeping and she was on the computer downstairs. Her Dad, had just finished a new family room, and had the propane turned on before bed, so they so could all have a nice family breakfast together in the new addition. Everyone else got out. It was the house my hubby grew up in, in Kansas. A big beautiful farmhouse!! So sad. Where I had never met them personally, it still makes you feel so bad for them, to loose their Daughter like that.
I had a good healthy fear of propane before, but now........???? I just don't understand why anyone would ever take the chance of loosing their child, or other loved one, or their own life??? Just get it outside!!! I'd rather NOT make beads, than risk everyone, and everything I love. How fun would it be to make a bead, after arranging a funeral?

~Suzy~

Being unstable and bitchy is all part of my mystique.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peek A Boo!

Last edited by Rhapsody Fire Beads; 2005-07-10 at 8:21pm.