View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 1:21pm

Ok, here are some pictures of the house so far. It's a Victorian farmhouse which was the first one built in our neighborhood back in 1876. The exterior picture of the front is the way we bought it, and then with the picket fence we put in. The picture of the side is what we have added on which is almost done. The interior pics are the original diningroom before and after. The kitchen is also completed. My husband did all of the interior work and woodwork. He did an amazing job. I did the decor.

The house should be completed with paint at the beginning of August. The outside that is. More work on the inside....like maybe it will be done when I'm 90. (I only had to edit this about 15 times to get the pics right!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glassactcc; 2007-07-18 at 1:31pm.