View Single Post
Old 2010-02-16, 11:20am
burnin' glass just becuz

that stringer pic was something else!!! <<gaggg>>

my worst newbie glass horror story comes from not wearing shoes in the studio (stupid i know but i don't wear shoes inside the house and had just vaccuumed) - obviously i missed a spot cuz i stepped on something sharp, pulled a small shard of glass out of my foot, wiped up the blood and thought things were ok.

a few hours later i'm at work and my foot is KILLING me! i can feel a piece of glass digging further and further into the sole of my foot with each step. i finally had to call my sister to meet me and she dug out an almost 1" CHUNK of glass. we both gasped when she got it out and she asked me if i was crazy to have been walking around with that in my foot all day...i'd thought it was just a thread of glass. LOL

No pics altho now i wish i'd kept that bit of glass as a warning for my stupidity. since then, vacuumed or not i ALWAYS wear shoes in the studio...lessons learned, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Give ideas away - there are new ones underneath... Diane Vreeland