View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 6:06am
Flame On!

Ok, I'm still a sucker for convenience! I know they are expensive, but what about the industrial GENERATORS. Since my torch is so small (Mini CC High Oxygen) the pressure is not what interests me, it's the purity of what tanked is giving that I think is what is making the difference for me. Is there anything that will make good oxygen for many years? And my hubby got excited about the liquid, he apparently has experience with that from the military. Is that something that would work with my torch? And @Larry, I think you already know "Flack" doesn't phase me, lol. I've owned/operated another business for many years and I learned very early not to cut "quality" corners on products, and I have been very successful because of it. It affects the end result, and this scenario is the same principle. It may well be that none of the concentrators I've used where worth a hoot, but I'd be hard pressed to buy another one. I HAVE one, lol. I just got it, and I was happy with it, really. Business as usual. Hubby just decided to "show" me the difference instead of me wondering what the difference might be. Damn, ignorance was convenient, if not blissful, but there's no going back!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.