View Single Post
Old 2014-03-26, 5:08pm
JennyD

I started with Devardi as well, their starter kit with the hothead. I liked it enough to keep ordering from them, just not glass. It was too shocky for my taste. I would warm the rods up on a grill(george forman) or my toaster over(the top got hot enough) and that usually helped with the shockyness. I would also suggest trying Effetre. I tried it and loved it instantly. I will say this, and agree with others, Devardi's customer service is pretty amazing. And the prices for their tools are very reasonable. Didn't care too much for the bead release since it just kept cracking for me. I started using Robin's FosterFire bead release and loved it the first time I tried it.

And you definitely came to the right place. I just started in October and had tons of questions and for the most part I was always given great advice! I would post my "beads" in the newbie S&T thread and everyone gave me tips on what to do to get them to come out better! You'll love it here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...I'd rather be beading!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.