View Single Post
Old 2014-03-28, 3:39pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshelle View Post
Welcome to LE! I've ordered from Devardi a few times and have had good experiences with expedient shipping and customer service. I bought a bunch of glass and really liked it- like others have said it's stiffer and good for sculpture. Some of the colors are really pretty too.

I also have some of their bead release and it was too thick. I don't know if that's what you are experiencing, but you can thin it down by adding a very small amount of distilled water, mix, check consistency, and repeat if still too thick.

Maybe others can chime in, but aren't those annealing bubbles a type of gardening silica that you can buy at the local hardware store or garden center?
No, you're thinking of vermiculite or perlite. Annealing bubbles are different (wayyyy better). Definitely worth ordering, even if you have a kiln (I have 2).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.