View Single Post
Old 2015-05-24, 10:38pm

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
Why are you so sure that the overall consumption would be greater? Too small and you will spend more time getting an even heat. I spend much less time heating up mass on my mirage then I did on my Lynx. Therefore it is possible that my overall consumption of gases is lower today. Buy the right tool for the job and the best you can afford. Only thing you can be sure of in the pipe and bong scene is that todays trends will change tomorrow. Its an industry dominated by kids selling to kids and its guaranteed to change completely as soon as its regulated which is already starting to happen. Good luck.
Not that i know my shit as far as torches go (obviously) but I'd like to say the "smaller is better" moto is not a trend. Increase in vapor travel results in loss of usable product. So its safe to say that the "trend" is here to stay. Still you have very valid point regarding heat up time and I'll definitely consider it. Really want to get some time on at least on of these torches before I make my decision. At least then I'll have somewhere to go from. Haha and "kids selling to kids" could not be more accurate