View Single Post
Old 2007-06-14, 11:17am
birdergirl ~o~

Maybe try putting baffels on either side of the hood to direct the bad air up towards the fan - This can , I believe be done with clear acyrylic panals so it wouldnt obstruct your visual space. My set up is just the 8" pipe coming down to about 12" up from my table top (no hood) My torch is pointed towards it , my cfm is 800 but I think it could be less, since there is so much pull,
Kinda like this: (right pic)

Ps I'm NO expert but this seems to be working for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~

Last edited by cadia; 2007-06-14 at 11:36am.