View Single Post
Old 2016-05-26, 4:17pm
reaction junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningOnFumes View Post
Hey Pam,
How's it going with the wash tub setup going. Did you stick with it or change it up? Did you find that the fan was sufficient ? I am considering duplicating what you have there. I have 6' wide by 3' deep work space and plan on fuming so I upgraded to a 1165 cfm inline.

I am also considering this below.

Yeah, still works great after all these years. It's cute, but takes up a lot of room, if I were to do it over again, I might do something like this: http://www.andreaguarino.com/read-me/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
/
/