View Single Post
Old 2007-07-15, 5:28pm
Catchen' the Sun

I sit with my kiln only because my DH makes me. But we also do not and I would never think of leaving the house with any appliance going and if I can't remember if I unplugged the iron or something else I go back home (even if I have to leave work) or send DH home to check. I know too many who have lost everything they own to fires. I also do not have glade or any other brand plug in air fresheners. I love the smell but I know 2 people they were responsible for burning their houses down.
Over protective I know but we worked long and hard for everything we have. I don't want to start over now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.