View Single Post
Old 2008-02-26, 8:43pm

hey rob u can make the buckle thing up top as a toggle closure, if that makes sense. i can try do a rough sketch if you tell me how to upload it to the thread. if u do it as a toggle it would work more like a button and less like a buckle. it would be almost exactly like what kare posted cept u wouldnt attach the middle line thingy to the circle- it would be a long button that comes out and thru sorta like some coats have. u wouldnt really have to do the circle if they had a button hole for it to go thru but if u wanted to have matching findings on both sides for ur project then yea u could make a matchin circle for the female end of the button. like this -> o (female side) / (long toggle thing.. u could do it as a long bead, or a long shape wit a lil loop in the middle for them to thread it) .. ok can someone tell me how to upload a picture i think itd be a lot easier to show u.. or u can also just make a normal button if u make a disk and then punty up to the bottom of it, and stab some button holes wit a tungsten pick.