View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 5:57am
Kim Hart Designs

Wendy, you did good. That's so cute.
Don't worry I have had many tails and noses crack and pop off. I just add more glass and keep going.

Here is a pic of a few I just did, one is getting donated to an auction in our glass club and the other is just because I wanted to make a yellow one like Amber's mom's real one.
I just started trying to make these little stands so you can display the seahorses without having to wear them. These stands have real beach sand on the base and free formed starfish and shells on it,wth a few little sea urchins. I made another stand a while back with just seaweed and places for a few fish, but I think I like this new stand better, but I would like to try and put a backdrop of seaweed like my other stand on the backside of this new stand. But it's very hard to get all this together by yourself without something cracking. If I ever get it together in one piece I'll post a pic.

Ya'll keep practicing your seahorses and don't forget to post'em here so I can see. I love looking at them.

Kim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.