Thread: Jack Ridgeway-
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-25, 10:43pm

Best of luck to all Unlimited Oxygen customers! My M15 arrived (last year) with a smashed case. It took over a month to get the replacement case sent (I did the work myself to save shipping $$) By the time the case arrived, fractured spine and other problems kept me from using it at all until nearly a year had passed. Fired it up recently to find that it didn't work right. Jack said that I had to pay shipping myself to get it back to him, and that he would get it back out of his shop in 1 or 2 days. That cost me $150!!!! OUCH!!! And 1 or 2 days? HA!!! Told Jack that I desperately needed the machine back for a show. After almost 2 weeks, I finally screamed at Jack enough to get his attention. He promised to over-night the unit back to me at his expense. That was not the truth - he sent it for 3-day delivery. Guess when it arrived???? Four hours too late for me to set up for the show. Because I couldn't meet the agreement for the show - I was supposed to do demo's all week-end - I was kicked out of the show, and lost my entry fee. On top of the $150 shipping fee.

Too bad so many of us were suckered in by the good prices of Jack's machines, and by the reputations of the vendors that he was supplying. I trusted the vendor that I bought from, not realizing that all warranty issues would be dealt with by Jack, and not the vendor. This little bit of a disaster has cost me a total of about $1750.00, not even including the original cost of the unit!! That is way too high of a price to pay because somebody can't manage their business properly, or stand by their promises.

So..."Unlimited Oxygen"??? My spelling of that name looks like this: "Unlimited BS"!!

Birdy