View Single Post
Old 2008-10-11, 6:57pm
giggety-giggety

I can order from Midwest Sign. We place a weekly order for our sign shop. If I place the order by 2 pm I get it delivered the next day.

Candice your ornaments are beyond beautiful. I've never made one but was thinking about taking a class at The Vinery in Madison Wisconsin. I think the class for their ornaments are simple but beautiful round balls.

The largest tubing I use for my neon signs is 15mm but I otherwise stock (in clear) 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm and 15mm. I buy it by the pound and you're right, it's cheap. If memory serves me correctly you get 2.1 (four foot tubes) per pound of the 15mm. I have a chart somewhere that tells you how many tubes on average per pound you get based on the tubing mm. I've been doing neon for so long I don't even look at the catalog, I just call them up and tell them what I need. All tubing is sold in 4 foot lengths with exception to the accuwall tubing which is 5 foot in length and is sold per stick (it's a lot more expensive than clear). The clear tubing I use is manufactured by Voltarc or EGL-I wonder what coe they are...

How long of a piece of tubing would you need to start each ornament?

I can't wait for your tutorial-just sent you an email requesting I be put on the notification list.

My etsy:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.