View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 4:35pm
burnin' glass just becuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MardiGrasGlass View Post
I will look into a respirator. This is actually a good idea, if they aren't that expensive.

Would something like this be effective?
http://www.professionalequipment.com...k-respirators/
yup, mine is similar. As long as it is rated P100 it should work. As i said, if it doesn't you'll figure it out pretty quickly. Just remember to change the filters regularly.

Are you a guy? If yes, then keep in mind this won't work if you have a lot of facial hair. the respirator works by making an airtight seal over your mouth and nose... It took a couple sessions for me to get used to breathing through it but once i did i was fine.

Anyhoo, let me know if it works!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Give ideas away - there are new ones underneath... Diane Vreeland