View Single Post
Old 2008-04-04, 12:14pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner Studios View Post
Mike, First off very pretty flowers. And your photo of your set up with the light tent is going to really help some here on LE. But I was hoping you would post images of high gloss glass sphere images. So we could really compare the different lighting styles and open a discussion about different techniques. Examples of glass would really help separate the reality from theory. Also our LE friends could see the difference between the two styles.

With all respect.
Scott
Scott, I know you did. Which is why I was hesitant at first to even post those. But I know how easy it is to just assume someone is blowing smoke when they go counter to what you believe. So even though I don't have the glass to shoot, I decided to post what I did anyway. It might not be what you wanted to see, but I hope it does show that I do know how to use my lights and light tent. If not, I guess it will just have to wait till I get some glass worth shooting.

Mike