View Single Post
Old 2008-12-26, 4:33pm
burnin' glass just becuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutti-frutti View Post
The other day I got the update to Picasa 3 without thinking, and realize now it got more complicated to transfer pictures for me that is.. Is anyone out there knowledgable fow to get back to 2?
Katja

i wouldn't downgrade, version 3 has some really nice and much needed new features. i just stopped using the transfer (since v.2). i find it simpler to upload the pics directly to the specified "My pictures" folder in windows, then i open picasa, wait a couple seconds while it updates its folder view and then begin editing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Give ideas away - there are new ones underneath... Diane Vreeland