View Single Post
Old 2011-04-13, 8:27am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamin' Francesca View Post
Hey Duane, Thanks for the suggestion. I actually thought the Elph was a little small. I have pretty small hands, but the Elph does not feel secure and sometimes, I find it makes it hard to depress the shutter without moving the rest of the camera because there's so little to hold onto. I also have a Powershot IS2, but it only has 5 MPG, so I've been using the Elph. I find the Powershot easier to hold and shoot.
Francesca, does your IS2 have a good macro mode? 5 megapixels are plenty for everyday photography so don't let that deter you from using the camera if it works better for you than the Elph!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|