View Single Post
Old 2012-01-02, 2:51pm
Gentleman of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
Quoted for truth!

Smart camera + inexperienced user = DUMB camera, as often as not. In my personal opinion (humble or perhaps not so humble) plain and simple is better, you won't be fighting the camera's mistaken assumptions all the time.
I am in agreement with you.... But there are instances where there is just no time to tweak camera to proper setting when unexpectedly you have to pull it up and take the shot if camera cooperates you have it, if camera has a "dumb" moment shot is gone forever..... I'm not talking about studio setups or being prepared out at some event and you have the leisure of setting up camera for days or evenings events prior to taking pictures.... When camera is in "full auto mode" and it does not do its thing and shot is missed forever, what do you do....

One thing I really liked about film camera.... It took the picture no matter what....

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal