View Single Post
Old 2010-01-30, 4:02pm

Cheryl Curran bought one tutorial from me (since I only have one to sell...) and yesterday I had that paypal thing from Ron Smith - charge back.... And my english isn't really good enough to do something against that. I only hope, that there are no others inspired by this tactic...

I did screenshots to prove, that I sent out the tut; will that be enough to file a complaint on Etsy?

and the purchase:

and the charge back:

I'm really not soooo happy - no one likes to be cheated. But it is the first time *crossmyfingers* and hopefully also the last time.

Regards
Angela

oh, edit: @beadblossom: thats the reason why I sell my e-book with a personal password. and each password is countersaved by another one in the document.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Angel; 2010-01-30 at 4:10pm.