View Single Post
Old 2006-01-20, 6:07am

Scott, Thanks! About the lights... is it better to stick with one kind or mix them up? Those photos were taken using two knockoff brand OTT lights (which have some fluorescent like bulb) and two incandescent lights - one with a regular bulb the other with some GE color correct (looks like light blue glass) bulb. I figure the color settings on the camera are for standardized light spectra. Is mixing light sources making it more difficult to get the color balance to come out OK? I think on those original photos I had the setting on outdoor (DH used the camera the day before outside and I didn't realize it and switch it back). I've tried fluorescent light setting and that's awful. I'm wondering if I'd be better just using 1 kind of light. I tried just 2 of the 4 lights, but there's not enough to really illuminate the beads, even shooting with a tripod. ANy thoughts on that? Thanks, this is a great help! ~Juliet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...overlooking Mill Creek on the Chesapeake Bay...