View Single Post
Old 2011-08-13, 6:01am

Smile

I am LOVIN' all the kind words and great shared tips you have for everyone, Diane, Marianne and all! In my groups, we always communicate as a group via emails leading up to the trip. So, not only do we share all the way building up to the voyage, but we share friendships all the time we are there. It's really a growing experience, full of imersion to the local culture flavoring our time.

You guys , Marianne, Diane, Susan and all..... are my ROCKS! Absolute tesoro (treasures) of what trips like this can bring. Always, having people with open minds and great thinking brings out the best of what an experience can be.

Be inquisitive, be adventurous, be open, and there will can be no regrets!

Okay, now I have to go dig up some more photos to share....... might not be able to post till I get back from Philly, but I promise I will.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.