View Single Post
Old 2009-09-20, 7:46pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by likes to make glass stuff View Post
sign up for the newsletter. When the new shipment comes in, the folks on the newsletter get notified first. I've ordered twice when they had all the colors, but I did it promptly when they opened it up for purchasing.
What glass stuff said--when they get a shipment in is your best bet on getting 99% of the colors--the first couple days they've got about everything & people just go wild buying in bulk--for all the "we won't use this glass" on some of the forums, they do a pretty darn good job of selling out as fast as they can get the glass in on a lot of the desireable colors . I think more beadmakers than will admit are using the stuff, or at least placing "try it out" orders when the really pretty new colors come in!

The newsletter gets you notified *when* the shipment comes, in advance, with a date they'll be opening the site for orders *before* they put it up on ebay, so you can place your order *before* it becomes "public knowledge" that the "glass has arrived"--gives newsletter folks a chance to snag the best colors up front, the pinks, the marine greens, the butterscotch....it's worth it to sign up even if you're only after a "sampler" of a couple quarter pounds of specific shades--after all, you can get quite a few quarter pounds of quite a few colors for under $40!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies