View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 11:37am

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_hornik View Post
I have a beadmaker friend from India... I'm going to email her and ask if she knows anything about this glass. I'll let you guys know.
My friend has never heard of "Devardi", nor has a friend of hers who is a glassblower.

She has tried out other locally-made glasses though, and like people here have been saying - she says they tend to be bubbly and scummy, and so shocky that your bead can shatter if you remove it from the flame for a second. And, of course, there are compatibility issues as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|