View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 8:43pm
...displaced ocean lover

Ok ladies! Thanks I'll relax a little.

Daphne, I think it just was such a shock to have the one from Holland/Maria Louisa so fast. But here's the thing, when I lived in Germany, we visited Rotterdam on a day trip...so I KNOW they aren't that far away from each other! (I'm cursing customs )

Melody.... don't make me come to Canada, eh? Too cold for me.
I hear you all have those mythical animals called "Moose". Myself, I don't believe in them...I've never seen them in real life, even in a zoo!! I think they are like Big Foot. He's not in the zoo either!

Janet, I'll wait another week then b/f I panic. The postman could probably use a break from the stalking and glaring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Introducing...MY Etsy!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats