View Single Post
Old 2022-08-09, 3:17pm
Sam I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESC View Post
Sam, when you were designing the ventilation, did you get input from a HVAC person? I've talked to a young man who's interested in my small system, but wants to install electricity to the intake duct work, making it a forced air system. He's under the assumption (assertion?) that if we don't electrify the intake, the exhaust will pull all the conditioned air out of the room before it starts pulling from the air intake right under the hood. I had never heard/read of this issue before. What do you think?
Sent PM
It's a new code thing since my last one. At least here in the city. He is certainly right about pulling all the air from the room but not too sure I agree that the intake is not also contributing.

Thats the problem all studios have with keeping the conditioned air in. Most of us are just to cheap or broke to pay up front & end up paying in trying to keep warm or cool.

Yes I am using 2 HVAC companies on this studio. I designed & they double checked. They are installing everything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.