View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 4:09pm

There are so many great post in both lampworking and fusing that have helped me so much over the years but there is one that touches me the most. The Blue Bead by Sarakay. http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235 I had come across the thread and tried many times with no success. I had never read the whole thread and I decided to try it again and I went further into the thread than I usually do and started realizing something was not right. This thread lasted for years and the more I read I found out Sara had died. I decided I was going to make that bead and do it well. It's probably the first bead I am proud of.
Thank You Sara:
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail: