View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 10:33am

I've had a few broken ones,Viv..but I have bought a lot of it and one day my neighbor told me that my UPS guy tossed a box of glass on my porch.When I think of all the places and handling mine goes through from the company and how stuff gets tossed around..it never surprises me.I get a few broken rods now and then from everyone i order from.I never usually blame the company because everyone packs stuff pretty well.However..that particular box that got tossed on my porch was Zimmermann cane and I was not a real happy camper with the UPS guy..so I did explain about what those fragile boxes contain and he apologized..he and his wife do stained glass together.He said he didn't think he tossed it..just slid it up there and was in a hurry.Now..I haven't ever gotten dirty glass..that would be an issue I could blame a company on.I haven't yet.
Thats about all I know from personal experience.I have stopped buying glass..I have way too much and no room for it all..told someone the other day that I have enough to last me til I am 135 years old if i torch everyday..yikes!
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.