View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 3:40pm

Default Hydrangea Flower Beads by Patsy Evins

Hi everyone! New Update...

I just wanted to let you know that you can NOW BUY my NEW 4 Hydrangea Flower Beads, Tutorial 104!!!

Click on this Link below to go my list of tutorials and check it out:

http://www.patsyevinsstudio.com/tutorials.php

I'm excited to share with you my personal secrets to how I create my gorgeous, lifelike Hydrangea flowers!

It's all in my newest tutorial, "4 Gorgeous Hydrangea Beads, Tutorial 104"!!

What will you receive in Tutorial 104???
  • 4 Fabulous Hydrangea bead tutorials… each one a beautiful flower and a wealth of my secrets, tips & lampworking knowledge!
  • STEP BY STEP detailed & easy to understand instructions that tell you how to do each hydrangea bead!
  • Tons of elaborate photos to help you visually follow along with me as I do each step in the tutorials.
You will start with a simple, yet gorgeous hydrangea bead that could easily become a bread & butter bead, and then advance into more complex and challenging sculptural hydrangea beads with each new tutorial.

Who'll enjoy Tutorial 104???
  • Tutorial 104 is ideal for lampworkers who want to start learning how to do more sculptural & complicated beads.
  • It is also challenging enough for more experienced lampworkers to push their artistic abilities with each bead tutorial.

If you have my Tutorial 101-103... Tutorial 104 is the icing on the cake!

Patsy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!

Last edited by patsy evins; 2013-07-29 at 9:34pm. Reason: changed information