View Single Post
Old 2014-07-22, 9:19am
Flame Dames Rule!

What an unmitigated ass, he obviously doesn't give a crap about customer service.

I have some extra money to spend this year and was making a list of Devardi glass/tools to try out, but I've just tossed it and will send all the extra $$$ to Double Helix instead... they know how to treat their customers.

I'm very sorry you've had to put up with this. Even the angriest customer input (and I'm speaking generally, not to anything in your interaction) demands a calm polite rational response from a vendor, and an attempt to make them happy.

"You just don't know what you are talking about, which is usually the case with angry, meanspirited people. They normally get their arguments wrong."

Good Lord Almighty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...