View Single Post
Old 2007-04-11, 8:20am
Fire Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by bead-licious View Post
Mine turns a dark orange not while I'm working with it but when the bead is in the kiln. The longer you anneal it, the darker the orange. Hope this helps!
really?? then I wonder if you can take the beads that did not strike and put them in the kiln for the next time you work and if they will kiln strike to orange?? that would be a cool experiment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.